Centered Care LLC proudly operates Adult Foster Care Homes licensed through the State of Michigan. Centered Care is Joint Commission Accredited for Behavioral Health, Nursing, and Home Care. Our specialty is Spinal Cord Injuries and Brain Injuries. We are equipped to take care of those who have mobility issues, ostomies, respiratory issues, enteral feedings, neurogenic bowel and bladder, and behavioral issues.
What makes our homes different?
- On-call 24/7 Nursing Supervisor support
- Supportive, structured home-like environment
- At our 12 bed AFC expect supervision by residential staff 24 hours per day with a client staff ratio of 1:4 during the day and 2:6 at night
- Transportation to weekly community outings
- Medication management by a Licensed nurse
- Team Meetings (Family conferences)
- Nursing available for assessments 24/7, 356 days a year
- Direct and constant supervision of 1 caregiver is available.
Centered Care's AFCs embrace person-centered planning, family participation, and an interdisciplinary approach to provide continued post-acute rehab in a way that respects the dignity and privacy of the individual. Our staff of Nurses and aides work together with the patient, physicians, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and other disciplines that visit our home to reignite passions and help give increased purpose and joy to lives.
We truly believe that we have built an environment that provides a beautiful life, one with hope and purpose. Not only for our sweet patients but for what our sweet patients bring to our lives. From the raised garden, a family dog to the amazing staff, we have created a beautiful life, and there is no looking back.